At Heritage Archery Academy, our goal is to create archers that are stewards of the sport and embody skill, character, positive self-image, confidence, teamwork, and sportsmanship. We teach the sport of archery at its highest level, starting at any level, regardless of background or physical ability.
We have a full range of programs available to develop skills for success whether in the field or in competition:
- Individual & small group instruction
- Heritage Raptors—our competitive youth archery team
- Heritage Heroes—our archery team dedicated specifically to military veterans
- Heritage Archers—our competitive adult archery team
- Summer camps for youth and adults
- Hunter education courses
- Bow maintenance classes
We proudly offer involvement in USA Archery sanctioned programs such as Explore Archery, JOAD, Adult, Collegiate and Adaptive Archery.
Our seasonal leagues and summer-long 3-D target competition offer participants a great balance of fun and real, tournament-style competition, and provide the chance to win prizes, awards, and bragging-rights for excelling in their shooting class.